Isnin, 11 Oktober 2010

entah apa yang saya dah buat pada mamat scott stan meshack ni.. dia bagi saya kata2 ni.. sila komen.. hehe..

My Queen My Angel I speak from the heart Spilling out my soul from my veins Allowing your mind to capture the image The purest love to be offered The softest touch to be given The most passionate kiss to receive The snuggest hug to feel My Queen My Angel Basirah I open my being to you Giving you the essence of me Bring you into me as one Sharing my soul with yours My Queen My Angel My wife My Life You are that which completes me The thrill that is of my abstract adventure The beauty of my existence You are My Queen My Angel My Everything. A longing for love, coming from deep within. Built on passion, yet full of romance. Filling my entire being, like a rushing flood. Hard to contain within, the curiosity that builds. Having my heart pulled in the direction of love. Leaves me defenseless and vulnerable. My walls are down, shield falls to the ground. Holding nothing back I run into your arms. Keep your vow of love to me, for I AM YOURS BASIRAH!! My love, I have tried with all my being to grasp a form comparable to thine own, but nothing seems worthy; I know now why Shakespeare could not compare his love to a summer’s day. It would be a crime to denounce the beauty of such a creature as thee, to simply cast away the precision God had placed in forging you. Each facet of your being whether it physical or spiritual is an ensnarement from which there is no release. But I do not wish release. I wish to stay entrapped forever. With you for all eternity. Our hearts, always as one.


tak faham sangat la dia cakap ni..


2 ulasan:

  1. hehe.. agaknye..
    jiwang karat jugak budak ni..
    tapi mak tak bagi layan.. takut lekat.. hehe

    BalasPadam