Khamis, 29 Julai 2010

camera

hemm.. Unexpected that I need to buy a camera..

Since I was here, I was never expected to need a camera as my course is Malay literature..

University Putra Malaysia (UPM) is a very excellent in it courses because, when you come here, you will never expected to do other subject than courses you are taken..

I am taking bachelor of art in Malay literature but I can do a journalist because I have taking two subjects that a student of communication course need to take in order to be a journalist. The subjects are Malay literature and Malay language in multimedia.

I can also be a teacher because, there are some subject that required us to speak and behave like a teacher especially in public speaking subject I had taken in my first semester..

It is my fifth semester here. I am also needed to take method of researching in literature that is maybe one of the practical lesson in doing any science research by scientist!!

No doubt that UPM is the only university in Malaysia that is having a life learning subject that can born varieties of human product for human resources... long live UPM.. I LOVE UPM..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan